By Noyori R. (ed.)
Сборник статей по тему "Supercritical Fluids".
Read or Download Supercritical Fluids PDF
Similar clinical chemistry books
The 2 uncomplicated development devices carbon and hydrogen will be mixed in 1000000 other ways to offer a plethora of attention-grabbing natural compounds. Henning Hopf provides not just the main amazing buildings and homes of hydrocarbon compounds yet indicates in a transparent presentation and with nice didactic ability how molecules like dodecahedrane, superphane or annulenes problem the bogus abilities of each natural chemist.
Marine typical items have attracted the eye of biologists and chemists across the world for the previous 5 a long time. a result of strength for brand new drug discovery, marine common items have attracted scientists from varied disciplines, similar to natural chemistry, bioorganic chemistry, pharmacology, biology and ecology.
Over the last 4 many years, there was large development in each quarter of lignin technology, starting from the enzymology of lignin biodegradation, to the delignification of wooden fiber in the course of pulping and bleaching, to advances in spectroscopy. Lignin and Lignans: Advances in Chemistry captures the advancements which have been accomplished via world-class scientists within the most important elements of this burgeoning box.
This is often the second one quantity of a 4 quantity set meant to explain the suggestions and functions of thermoanalytical and calorimetric equipment. the overall recommendations and method are lined largely in quantity 1, besides the elemental physicochemical heritage wanted. hence the next volumes live at the functions of those robust and flexible tools, whereas assuming a familiarity with the concepts.
- High-Performance Gradient Elution: The Practical Application of the Linear-Solvent-Strength Model
- Organic synthesis : the science behind the art
- Concepts & calculations in analytical chemistry : a spreadsheet approach
- Colloid Stability: The Role of Surface Forces - Part II, Volume 2
- Advances in Clinical Chemistry, Vol. 54
- Lubricants and Lubrication
Extra info for Supercritical Fluids
Phys. 1987, 86, 5491-5499. (125) Harris, A. ; Brown, J. ; Harris, C. B. Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem. 1988, 39, 341-366. ; Campagnola, P. ; Lineberger, W. C. J. Chem. Phys. 1996, 105, 22982308. ; Campagnola, P. ; Lineberger, W. C. J. Chem. Phys. 1997, 106, 1402-1410. (128) Alexander, M. ; Levinger, N. ; Johnson, M. ; Lineberger, W. C. J. Chem. Phys. 1998, 88, 6200-6210. (129) Nadal, M. ; Kleiber, P. ; Lineberger, W. C. J. Chem. Phys. 1996, 105, 504-514. ; Zewail, A. H. Chem. Phys. Lett. 1994, 222, 224-232.
Kajimoto, O. J. Chem. Phys. 1987, 86, 11181125. (93) Terazima, M. J. Chem. Phys. 1996, 105, 6587. ; Tasumi, M. Private communication, 1997. (95) Debye, P. Polar Molecules; Dover: New York, 1929. (96) Einstein, A. Ann. Phys. 1906, 19, 371. (97) Stokes, G. Trans. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 1956, 9, 5. (98) Youngren, G. ; Acrivos, A. J. Chem. Phys. 1975, 63, 3846. (99) Hu, C. ; Zwanzig, R. J. Chem. Phys. 1974, 60, 4354-4357. (100) Dote, J. ; Schwartz, R. N. J. Phys. Chem. 1981, 85, 2169-2180. ; Doraiswamy, S.
45) Kamlet, M. ; Abboud, J. ; Taft, R. W. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1977, 99, 6027-6038. (46) Kamlet, M. ; Abboud, J. ; Taft, R. W. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1977, 99, 8325-8327. (47) Hyatt, J. A. J. Org. Chem. 1984, 49, 5097. (48) Sigman, M. ; Lindley, S. ; Leffler, J. E. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1985, 107, 1471-1472. (49) Smith, R. ; Frye, S. ; Yonker, C. ; Gale, R. W. J. Phys. Chem. 1987, 91, 3059-3062. (50) Yonker, C. ; Frye, S. ; Kalkwarf, D. ; Smith, R. D. J. Phys. Chem. 1986, 90, 3022-3026. ; Johnston, K. P. Ind.