By Dermott, Brigit
Read Online or Download 501 Synonym & Antonym Questions PDF
Best nonfiction_2 books
- Communities, Neighborhoods, and Health: Expanding the Boundaries of Place
- Making Working Wooden Locks (Woodworker's Library (Fresno, Calif.).)
- Destiny's Drum (Stories from the Golden Age)
- Menace in the Walls: A Summer Project Turns Treacherous
Additional resources for 501 Synonym & Antonym Questions
245. pitched is most similar to cautious haphazard gleeful insolent a. b. c. d. 240. vacillate is most dissimilar to a. b. c. d. 246. tepid is most dissimilar to decide teeter dilate please a. b. c. d. 241. kinetic is most dissimilar to a. b. c. d. cold static lewd foolish a. b. c. d. greatness generosity miniscule clumsiness 248. insidious is most dissimilar to marinade commotion censure tickle a. b. c. d. 243. kowtow is most dissimilar to a. b. c. d. dispassionate scalding crisp clever 247. largesse is most similar to 242.
Disarm b. disassemble c. distance d. disregard 253. jejune is most similar to a. b. c. d. youthful insipid charming quick 258. obloquy is most similar to a. b. c. d. tirade dependence oval circumlocution 254. ecumenical is most dissimilar to a. spiritual b. humanistic c. secular d. parochial 259. recondite is most dissimilar to a. b. c. d. 255. sinecure is most similar to a. b. c. d. give obscure patent hardy 260. querulous is most similar to cakewalk serpentine evil dishonest a. b. c. d.
Stigma most nearly means a. b. c. d. 96. ﬂagrant most nearly means stain trial difﬁculty holiness a. b. c. d. 91. reside most nearly means a. b. c. d. remain home dwell sediment a. b. c. d. quiet sneaky lurking greedy a. b. c. d. scold push try punish 99. meld most nearly means endure hate attendance live a. b. c. d. 94. shrewd most nearly means a. b. c. d. relieve blend defend confuse 98. rail most nearly means 93. abide most nearly means a. b. c. d. vibrant glaring vicious pleasant 97. mitigate most nearly means 92.